WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Minggu, 06 November 2011

Nurse ( curious about stethoscope and spynomanometer)

I have been studied about stethoscope and spygnomanometr. it's so fun to know about how to use that. I can hear heart beat and I can measure bloodstream. I can understand how different between sistole and diastole..
for the first time, I couldn't find brachial pulse. but after I praticed many time finally I could find it. I have been realized that every people have different location for brachial pulse. so it sometimes take some minutes to find it.
when I use sthethoscope, I tried to hear my gastric's voice. the voice was so strange and I couldn't understand what happen in my gastric. and I was so curious how the doctors can know the gastric is okay or not by stethoscope..:) I want t learn it although I am not in doctor's major... because I am so curious.
I want to learn about how human's organ operate, how human's organ produce enzyme. so let's study hard to become good nurse for everyone ^_^

4 komentar:

  1. "so let's study hard to become good nurse for everyone".
    you will be lah :).

    ps: college life is the best part in life, enjoy it.
    because working life is kinda boring...hehe...

    BalasHapus
  2. I think you'll gone be professional nurse..

    BalasHapus